Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cue the insanity!

Again, far too much time has elapsed since my last update. The past months have been exceedingly busy, but in an overwhelmingly good way. Subsequent postings will go into more detail for there is a lot worth mention. However, for now suffice to say, the summer was occupied by a extremely successful and rewarding internship at Kelton Research here in LA. A great deal of excitement and some interesting stories there...more on that later :)

Since September I've been feverishly working on my graduation term projects at Art Center, including a luggage concept and tube frame lounge chair. Additionally, I'm in the process of finalizing my print portfolio, neck deep in creating my personal identity and promo materials, as well as developing a website. Oh yeah, and then there's the actual grad show and various graduation-related requirements to handle. It's safe to say, I'm putting in the hours this term. But, things are on track, more or less, and it promises to be a strong culmination of my formal Industrial Design education.

Plus, I may have a few aces up my sleeve ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment